Classes & Events
Winter is here and it's a great time to get out of the house
while we're still at Level One and attend our classes
- you'll have a great time crafting with others.
Check out our new classes now.
Register your interest online or by email and we will contact you with more information.
Upcoming Classes & Events
- Sat, 07 AugNapier
- Sat, 21 AugNapier21 Aug, 10:00 am – 3:00 pmNapier, 243 Gloucester Street, Taradale, Napier 4112, New ZealandJust in time for Fathers day this class with tutor Jo Hollings will teach you how to make this amazing little pouch ideal for toilitries, first aid or travel documents! Saturday August 21st Class fee $70 includes pattern Needs list avaiable when you book online today.
- Sat, 18 SepNapier18 Sep, 10:00 am – 3:00 pmNapier, 243 Gloucester Street, Taradale, Napier 4112, New ZealandLater in the winter we will be holding a Foundation Piecing Class with Tutor Jo Hollings. Class fee will be $55 for this one day class with starter kits available. This design lends itself to beautifully to bags, cushions, table runners, throws and quilts.
- Sat, 25 Sephttps://www.jjscrafts.co.nz/25 Sep, 10:00 am – 3:00 pmhttps://www.jjscrafts.co.nz/, 243 Gloucester St, Taradale, Napier, New ZealandDuring August/ September we are holding a Machine Thread Painting class with tutor Jo Hollings. This one day class allows you to master the technique then explore where it will lead you. Class fee $100 including a kit to make below fuchsia quilted wall hanging. Needs list available on registration.
- Tuesdays 1pm to 3pmhttps://www.jjscrafts.co.nz/
- Tuesdays 5.30pm - 8.30pmJJ's Crafts